MegaMan Joke Collection MegaMan Joke Collection

Solid Stuff!

Good job with the details in the sprites. I love movies like this, hope this one goes places :)

DemonicDragon93 responds:

Thanks. I'm not really expecting it to go that far but long as it's accepted and liked by someone i'm happy

Gaming days Short 2 Gaming days Short 2

Finally!

it's about time we get something original instead of the tired bullshit we always get lol (ur welcome :D) also, that login2222 is really good! i dunno about that yoshiking tho... but wow login is so amazing :3 lol

Yoshiking2 responds:

You bastard Yoshiking was just as good

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Perfection to say the least!

lol no i'm glad you brought occurrence at owl creek into this! It's an awesome story, even though you didn't know about it! It's a great read, and it's amazing that you made something like this without that inspiration! ur amazing dude! simply amazing

Fist of the Flash Star Fist of the Flash Star

Merry Halloween!

i just gave u a 10/10, an extara .04 points on this flash, and *reaches in pocket* A COOKIE :).

k... so without sound it felt like it was missing something... but lucky for you, it was funny as hell >:D

Pleasure Points Pleasure Points

I couldn't finish watching it...

that means you accomplished your goal!! that was creepy lol i couldn't take it... i did however finish... very disturbing... but hey, it is haloween! i liked it!

Generic RPG Ep. 2 Generic RPG Ep. 2

EXCELLENT!!

i loved it!! keep it up!!

just needs some improvements

since you're already creating episode 3, maybe you could work on the improvements? i might message you :). Anyways, i loved it and i know you have potential. with some touching up, this could be a memorable newgrounds series!

one more thing i thought about. this series needs a title xD.

can't wait for part 3 .. but if u make changes.. i can manage :)

Generic RPG Ep. 1 Generic RPG Ep. 1

you my friend have got a subscriber 8D

i loved it... can't wait for part two!! it's funny, exciting, suspenseful, and makes me think that you have potential!! Loved the original sprites... sonic would've been to boring and unoriginal, so you made a good choice listening to those people 8D. 1 thing i ask of you though, when and if you make part 2, please try to watch your spelling, and maybe make a neater dialogue box. the invisible thing is ok, but maybe if you created a different box, you would get more views and a higher rating... hell, you may even get front page!! So, in conclusion.

Good:
Story, Sprites

Needs improvement:
Text, Spelling

Bad:
Nothing to me

p.s. maybe you could have the characters show a little bit of remorse for their friend dying? i mean.. she just died and they're like.. "ok, and?"... just saying! good job with you're story, and i hope you continue making it!

spootman1 responds:

I just finished episode 2 yesterday.

just wait till episode 2

and I'll make a movie where there's clips that I forgot to put in at the time.
Is that alright with you?

Naruto- Bleach Parody Naruto- Bleach Parody

NICE!

Nice that matched the bleach opening greatly, but still stuck to the theme of naruto.... except.. for... the sould reaper... thing...(naruto and sakura wearing uniforms; lolz) AWESOMENESS!

Naurto Party III Naurto Party III

Awesome man!

That rocked!

One question though... where are 1 & 2?
3 just sorta threw me off...

Amerime: Naruto Amerime: Naruto

roflmao!

The books heading right towards me!
BYAKUGAN!